Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Currently In the Cooker





Here are some pictures of a fork I am building for one of the frames below, it will feature 20mm axle drop-outs, the first "thru axle" fork I have made. So far it's gone well, and it's also the first fork w/curved legs from my shop. The other bike below will feature a titanium fork from Blacksheep, so I'm kind of excited about that one too.

Along with some tastey tidbits awaiting my next project. This bike will be similar in geometry but some of the details will be different, this bike will feature a fork from Tony Pereira.

2 comments:

Jay Carpenter said...

Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!

KNICE said...

Fred and Team Wolfhound had a great time tearing it up in Oakridge at MTBO. The hounds were on full dispay and did their builder proud!